Thread: Tasteless Jokes
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 08:33 PM   #221
LCanal
I hope to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am

What a great thread. Sorry I'm late but I'm on the wrong side of the world.

An American, an Australian and a Canadian were drinking in a bar one day. They had solve all the world’s problems and it was getting a bit dull.

The American downs his beer, throws his glass in the air pulls out his pistol and shoots the glass. He turns to the other two and says ” America is such a rich country you never have to drink out of the same glass twice.”

The Aussie ponders for a while and the light comes on. He downs his beer, throws the glass in the air , picks up the gun and shoots it. “Australia is such a huge land and we have so much sand we never have to drink out of the same glass twice.

Now the Canadian is screwed. He thinks long and hard. The other two are glaring at him. All of a sudden he downs his beer, picks up the gun and shoots the American. He turns to the Aussie and says “ Canada is such a beautiful country but there are so many Americans you never have to drink with the same one twice!”