Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 02:24 PM   #355
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

good.. the whole church+sex thing has always creeped me out, which is why I am glad I was raised without religion (although some seeped in) it just seems that therein lies most of the problem. If you make people feel guilty about something that is so completely natural you end up with rapists and psychokillers as well as a great deal of people with some seriously unhealthy mindsets. (one of my ex girlfriends did the whole phonesex thing (not my thing, but I guess it's alright for other people) and some of the calls I listened in on as well as some of the things she told me about were very very.. I dunno words can't express (or I can't express rather) just how fucked up some people can become due to (in my opinion) sexual repression.. not that I really advocate free dope and fucking in the streets... but... ya know being animals and all.. a good deal of society is based on a societal construct that is 'unnatural').. okay enough with the paranthetical quotation... I'm rambling anyway.. yeah brain mechanincs