Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 01:04 AM   #464
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV
It beggars my imagination to think of a world where I could pick a venue and partner and have sex. I was cursed to have been born on the wrong side of this supply and demand calculation. This really happens?
Well, I suppose it's easier for a woman than a man, especially if a woman isn't that picky. I don't frequent bowling ally's but I've had offers from the AA tow truck driver when my car broke down in Cortez (he was actually kind of cute), the guy at the camp site next to mine when I happened to uncharacteristically stay in one of those organized camping spots, a guy in the park, a guy 20 years younger than me in a bar, a guy 20 years OLDER than me in a different bar, a guy in a coffee shop, and a guy who sketched my picture and handed it to me at a local club. That's all in the last month when I hav been sending out every possible stay-away-from-me-don't-come-near me vibe I can think of. I'm still seeing ax murderers around every corner and just not interested right now. However if BRUCE were to make me an offer...