View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 04:37 PM   #89
NICOTINEGUN
Resident President

Monkey, If I had poop I would be throwing it at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Monkey
Ooh ooh NICOTINEGUN said ooh ooh! Ooh ooh, he calls people Sister, ooh ooh.

I don't think the Dwellars have any reason to do their best with you. You're an amusing temporary diversion, suitable for occasional tweaking.
Are all of you drinking the same Koolaid? Or is this more of a cult thing? Someone, anyone, just give me this: explain what this mystic thing the Cellar is all about.
Is it a debate site? Is it a place for people to just hang out and chat? Seriously, what is the fucking deal here? This site was recommended to me specifically for the profound and meaningful discussion (no I'm not kidding.)
I get "dickhead, asshole, Nazi, I'll kick your ass, you're stupid, etc, etc." You people want to rumble or what? Are you all friends? Is this a social club? Please, explain it to me. Maybe I got the wrong idea about this place. Let me know, People. "Throw me a friggin bone here, People. I'm the boss. I need the info."

And since I'm one of the Family now, Radar enough with the private emails of you on the horse with the thing on your.....and the stuff on your ....I'm not interested.