Thread: Wonen's Sufrage
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 12:46 AM   #39
marichiko

Well, see, everyone here needs to send me a check because I have to pay $10,000 in processing fess for my 5 million francs to be transfered. Please feel free to PM me and I guarantee that I will return double whatever amount you send!

Actually, its a longshot, but it MIGHT just happen. My Mom is Swiss and has two sisters back in Switzerland. Neither of them have children. My Mom's twin sister took over the family home they all grew up in, a huge 3 story house built in the 1500's - it has a nice piece of land that goes with it. By Swiss laws of inheritance, as the only living direct decendent, I should be entitled to all or part of the value of that house (5 million Swiss francs). I have written my Aunt in Switzerland back last March and never got a a reply. I have no idea what happened to her. She may be ill or she may have passed on.

My last name is an extremely common one, so if my aunt HAS passed on and didn't have my most recent address in her paperwork (which she didn't), I would be extremely difficult to locate. I have written the government offices of the Kanton (a Kanton is like one of our states) of the town where my aunt resides inquiring what has happened to her. If she HAS passed on, I am the sole remaining person who is a direct relative. Its certainly fun to daydream about (NOT my aunt's death, of course), and you never know...

Last edited by marichiko; 09-30-2005 at 12:58 AM.