View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 11:58 PM   #903
WillGtl
Provocateur

I might have found a new page.

When clicking around Sun and Death Travel Together a new window popped up with a prompt saying:

"She hangs her head and cries on my shirt. She must be hurt very badly. Tell me what's making you sad, Li? Open your dorr, don't hide in the dark. You're lost in the dark, you can trust me. 'Cause you know thats how it must be. Her eyes like windows, trickle in rain Upon the pain getting deeper. Though my love want to relieve her. She walks alone from wall to wall. Last in her hall, she can't hear me. Though I know she likes to be near me. She sits in a corner by the door. There must be more I can tell her. If she really wants me to help her. I'll do what I can to show her the way. And maybe one day I will free her. Though I know no one can see her."

I clicked on the open window of the broken house in the picture, got a new page with a new promp saying:

"Lonesome Suzie never got the breaks. She's always losing and so she sits and cries and shakes. It's hard just to watch her and if I touch her... Oh, poor Suzie, I'm wondering what to do.She just sits there hoping for a friend. I don't fit here but I may have a friend to lend. Maybe I mistook her but I can't overlook her. Must be someone who can pull her through. Anyone who's felt that bad could tell me what to say. Even if whe just got mad she might be better off that way. And where is all the understanding?Her problems can't be that demanding. Why is it she looks my way. Every time she starts to cry. Lonesome Suzie, I can't watch you cry no longer. If you can use me until you feel a little stronger. I guess just watching you had made me lonesome too. Why don't we get together, what else can we do?"

I wrote that verbatim, all punctuation is as is from the prompt, if that means anything.
WillGtl is offline   Reply With Quote