View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 11:45 PM   #10
WabUfvot5
Operations Operative

I'm going Denver. Indy was the big worry as they can rack up a lot of points on a team that doesn't know how to stop them. I actually thought Indy would win that game but the Steelers effectively followed what the Patriots and Chargers were able to do in order to disrupt Manning and company. Denver is a different beast though. They got a punishing ground game with three backs that can wear the other teams D# or break a run PLUS Plummer is great at throwing on the run. So what do you do to stop them?

Seattle is a bit of an unknown to me. Beating the Redskins wasn't any great task and honestly that game wasn't a compelling victory. Who have they beaten all year that's been good? Atlanta? The Giants? Tennessee? All were very narrow victories. Sure they had wins against Philly and Indy but Philly was not itself and Indy rested the starters. So really, Seattle hasn't shown they can beat a good team. Could they? Maybe. Will they? Possibly. The Panthers took some licks against Chicago which will make this game harder. Seattle by a hair.
WabUfvot5 is offline   Reply With Quote