View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 05:13 PM   #702
dov

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Oh, I see, our Alaskan troops wouldn't know how to handle cold weather.
Quote:
Today President Bush addressed some of our troops in Alaska.

For more than four years, we have seen the brutal nature of the terrorists. They have targeted the innocent in a host of countries from almost every walk of life. In Casablanca, they killed diners enjoying their evening meal. In Bali, they killed tourists on holiday. In Beslan, they killed Russian school children. They have murdered workers in Riyadh … commuters in Madrid … hotel guests in Jakarta … guests at a wedding celebration in Amman … and Iraqi children in Baghdad. The tragic images of innocent victims can make it seem like these terrorist attacks are random, isolated acts of madness.
I heard some bigwig AQer confessed during torture in the torture friendly Canary Islands, that OBL is hiding in Alaska.

American troops in Alaska – 17,989

OOOOOOUUU, scaiwwwwwweeeeeeeee.

(Do you have any clue how far that massive assembly of Alaskan American troops would have to travel, and not lick their metal rifles, (unless being mutes are their thing) would have to travel to reach my hometown of Montreal?

Keep in mind the last of many-failed invasion attempts your country made on mine, we burnt down your White House.
British/Canadian semantics.

btw, Alberta, where our oil is, Alberta is Prairie Province. Comparably the weather in Alaska is tropical. Winters are brutal in most of Alberta, with wind-chill factors, minus 75c is not uncommon.