Thread: Paint it Black
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 05:37 AM   #93
NotAnAngel
A Newbie..again

Ok I cant be bothered to answer many seperate posts. Who exactly is "tag teaming? who are "they"?

I did not say this site was boring. kindly dont attempt t twist my words. I said it offered nothing different. I usually post on current affairs Forums. If I have already found a topic of interest, seems pointless to join in the exact same on another Forum 2 days later. Especially if disadvantaged as a Newbie on a newbiephobic site. When you see regs evoking handles from the past, which you obviously have NOOOOOOOOO knowledge of it rings warning bells.

PLUS I have a slight techie problem on Cellar, I did send an email on my first days of becoming a member, I dont think I have a reply. I login. I post, I submit the post. I get a screen which tells me Im not logged in. ( I am). I enter my password again. I get back to the home page, I just lost my entire post.. I give up.. * shrug* after re-logging in I get this message.

"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster"

Which is of course why I lose my post.. Im rarely inspired to write it all again.

Hope this clears up some of your issues..
NotAnAngel is offline   Reply With Quote