View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 07:14 PM   #2
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Final Show at 4w5 Cafe Sunday April 2nd

Quote:
Dear Friend,

It is with deep regret, I must close 4W5 Café. Financially, I am broke and have had to sell the building to The Buccini/Pollin Group.

Throughout the years I have come to meet wonderful and talented people. I was always awestruck at the amount of talent that abides in our small State.

Come join me to bid a fond farewell to 4W5 Café. Our last fling will be Sunday, April 2<sup>nd</sup>. We’ll start the festivities at 2 and since it’s daylight savings time, we’ll party all night. I encourage musicians to bring their instruments; artists to bring their paints; poets to bring their poems and so on and so on. Beverages and munchies are on me.

Please bring CD’s, artwork, books of poems or any other merchandise. I’ll have tables available for you to sell your “stuff.” I’d like all in attendance to know the talent that lives in or near Wilmington.

I will remain in Wilmington and will continue my journey of helping revitalize our wonderful City, in any way I can. I wholeheartedly embrace Wilmington’s motto….a place to be <strike>somebody.</strike> Let’s make Wilmington a PLACE TO BE…………….

Polly Koster
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote