View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 09:13 AM   #14
chrisinhouston
Professor

Without reposting all of the images, I'll try to add captions herewith as I see them:

1. Man walks by to see moose stuck in ice (moose is trying to be very still and avoid notice). Man says to himself, "Hey, what the hell, a moose head stuck out in the snow."

2. Sort of like the old mule and a 2x4, the man is trying to get the moose's attention. "We have ways of motivating you."

3. The guy uses the "get one for the Gipper" speech, as he tries to inspire the moose to get unstuck, "If you don't get out of this snow, I'll never be able to show my face in this place again!"

4. Game wardens arrive from a near by coffee shop. "Common Frank let's give him a sobriety test!"

5. Moose is really feeling rather embarrassed here, he's a creature of the wild and supposed to know better!

6. Officer attempts to get a urine sample as breathalizer test failed. Other officer goes for fresh coffee and donuts.

7. Moose escapes but before departing offers a bribe to the officer on the land which apparently the officer likes very much.

chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote