SilverPhoenix
dreamer of the dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ears
i know that, i'm just saying that, that website says its been deleted
I still get an "IPS Driver error" page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaMonkey
Edit: I'm not trying to revive the idea that the date may be being checked, but there is a call on a variable from TheBoy.htm in ths Scandinavian Imports page.
Which one? "MM_popupMsg(''+(new Date()){...}"? That's a JS routine that's native to that particular page--it pops up a JS alert with the current day and time as registered on your computer, plus the phrase "De jongen zal alleen sterven." ("The boy will die alone.") I don't think there's any major significance here; it's just one more way "We" (the various pages) "AreConnected" : )

Also, TheBoy closes itself (or at least it's supposed to) less than a second after it opens. In order for any variables it set to be accessed by another .htm, it would have to have a {self.name='';} property (I believe that's the one) for the outside page to refer back to, and it would have to remain open long enough for said other page to be able to grab the variable.

Nice observation, though--I'd forgotten that Date() was called there ; it's likely worth another intense search to see if there's anything else the vets know so well that we've dismissed it.
SilverPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote