View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 09:08 PM   #12
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtexanssane
Millet and Apricot Kernals are just 2 out of over 1200 different types of food that it is to be found in, including certain types of grasses that grazing animals in these countries will naturally select when not in captivity, so the meat that those natives eat will contain B17 from the animals diet. Such is the case with the Eskimos who eat Caribou which is known to have a diet rich in Vitamin B17.
I know that you get paid by the number of posts that you make to various boards per hour. I don't know if they monitor what sort of response you get, but here's a helpful tip. Introduce yourself as a new board member, first; post a couple of inane replies to whatever people are talking about, and THEN jump in with your sales pitch. You will be fractionally more believable that way if anyone whom you work for cares.

Lets now pan the camera out to the American West on a herd of cattle - Beef! Its what America eats! Notice those cattle gobbling down every last native grass, forb, and shrub in sight. The cows spend long summer days grazing in mountain meadows on public lands, eating exactly what the deer and antelope eat when they aren't busy playing. Sure, those animals get fattened up at the stock yards before they are delivered to your kitchen in handy plastic wrapped packs, but they grew up and spent their entire lives out gobbling down all those things you are talking about. Apricots, hell! Give me a nice juicy steak, any time!