View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 05:37 PM   #1097
Piazzolla
Person Who Has Posted

OK guys ive been working on this puzzle as long as yall have and i had taken a break for a couple months looks like light six has been cracked and the codes to be found on them. I decided i would toss in my two cents. You know how on the first page with the oven you click and it says "Would you still love someone, even if they did something really terrible?" I think that this could be a reference to Dance Dance Dance. Not to give anything away but, the movie he goes to see repeatedly that has Kiki in it is titled Unrequited love. And when doing a google search on the sentence it brings up many sites that mention things along the line of unrequited love. Dont know if it has any revelence just decided to throw it out there. BTW its nice to join the team, and see that movement has not stopped.

Edit: Also the lyrics on the pop up before Lonely Susan is Song lyrics for Sad Lisa By Cat Stevens. dont know if that was realized before also has

aadbre odndl Ihxbit ntwl ehte seh nhtw ntthnn wrewpcthl n tctap slnnb heed te letw ntttodpt

from the page source been figured out? if so i havent seen it. (sorry if it has i must have overlooked something.)

Last edited by Piazzolla; 05-10-2006 at 05:58 PM.
Piazzolla is offline   Reply With Quote