View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 09:05 AM   #20
annoyedsas
Eavesdropper

Question cure for cancer?

Sorry Bri, I am not sure quite where you are coming from. Suspicious? Just cause I've only posted one thread? I see you have posted over 4,000. Now THAT'S sad. I want to answer you, but to be quite honest I haven't got a bloody clue what you are talking about. Unless you too have brain cancer and have lost it completely? If you DO, I can help you survive! To the other threads, I am NOT profitting from talking about B17, I am not a crank, and I thought spam was a cold meat? And no, as undertoad might back me up on, I am not the same IP address as the other person promoting B17. I am an honest to god person who has cancer and was just making a point. B17 is just a small part of the regimen (as I pointed out in my first thread) the main part is NUTRITION. I am very sorry that some cellar members have lost loved ones to cancer. I know so many people who meet up with it. If this forum is purely to pull people apart and not for sharing information, then maybe I should find one that is actually sympathetic to people like me - a cancer sufferer. Sorry I ever mentioned it all now. I'll just crawl back into my world of trying to survive.
annoyedsas is offline   Reply With Quote