View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 10:01 AM   #1
davekridandtori
Person Who Has Posted

Wego Kite Tube of Death Accident

*********** WARNING *********** I'm so sorry to report this but all of you who care about your body (specifically your spinal area ) need to read this story that happened to my brother in law June 2nd at Lake Powell.

He was on this kite tube that incidentally I had ordered last week , and was going along fine approx 15' in the air when a gust of wind took him for the ride of his life (literally). He spiraled downward hitting the water neck first.

Bottomline it is a miracle (doctors words) that he is alive. He BROKE his C2 (remember Christopher Reeve)in his neck and currently has a cage around his head called a halo to prevent movement that he will have to wear for at least 3 months. His mobility will never be the same and all of you dummys that think your too tough to have this happen to him think about how it will feel to have the Doctor standing over you with a Cordless Drill and a 1/4" drill bit that you would normally use to fix the house up but instead he is drilling into your all important skull. (huh makes you think about it a little more..........) THIS IS REAL PEOPLE AND THIS COMPANY WILL GO DOWN FOR THIS. WE LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT LITAGATION PROVIDES NEGATIVE RESULTS FOR COMPANIES THAT MANUFACTUR ITEMS THAT HURT PEOPLE.

If you have been injured on this tube of death please call me at 801-548-6309 as I am putting a very compalling national news story together.

Dave
davekridandtori is offline   Reply With Quote