View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 06:49 PM   #1
ladyangevil
LadyAnGeVIL

LOL Spexxvet :p

Elspode...well..the rules apply to all animals we eat(actually we're allowed to eat livestocks only) ..so I don't know if you know,but here in my country and some others, shops selling food,restaurants,etc must get food that are certified by the authorities(good to eat-proper sacrifice,etc.)..if there are signs in the restaurants saying otherwise..we're not supposed to eat them (sin) but of course there are some who just don't care.hehe.

so that's why,when we travel overseas (non-Muslim dominated countries) we have to be extra careful on where to eat...

was in UK once, thankfully, M restaurants are not that hard to find in big cities...but went we went to Paris,we were lucky to find an Arabian restaurant not far from our hotel.hehe.or else,we'd be vegetarians for the whole trip

Quoting you
"Now, throwing live little bunnies and cats into a fire while intoning dark chants just for the supposed extra "power" or pure shock value...that, I'm gonna have a problem with. You sacrifice it, you eat it."

I agree.We are not allowed to hunt for sport.Personally, that's just horribly cruel and a waste

ok I'll just shut up now
ladyangevil is offline   Reply With Quote