View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 01:20 AM   #28
mrnoodle
bent

Schadenfreude is more than half of the fun. People enjoy seeing you HAVE to choose.

The reason this is hard for guys is that we are very visual people. You know, the butt/boob thing, etc. So, when you ask us to imagine having sex with someone, we ACTUALLY imagine it, and not in the abstract. This is like mental rape. Furthermore, knowing that we all think in that way, when another man gives a serious answer, we know that he has just thought about having sex with a man. Now you can't look them directly in the eye until they have reasserted their straightness in some way.

We're mostly pack animals, that's how it is.

I'm a lone wolf, baby.

If forced at gunpoint, on pain of death to a dear family member, I would do it (nothing touches my butthole though. Nothing) with.......

I seriously can't think of anyone. I know they can't be hairy or bodybuilders. That would be just horrible. They have to be as close to girls as I can get them without being those drag queen people. Who's girly?