View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 07:57 PM   #26
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt
I just stumbled across this thread when I saw it being read by a spider, and am amazed at the position being taken by tw here. I had to go back and check it a few times. Sure, he makes some sense from a technnical view of the law, but his trust of the federal government is so contrary to his posts of today.
That SS agent did his job as he is supposed to in a society that is tolerant, legal, and operates in the interest of America. What has changed? Those same people - ie Secret Service agent or Captain of the USS Bataan - are no longer permitted to do their job. 85% of all problems are directly traceable to top management. Was the SS agent then violating any laws or violating principle behind those laws? No.

Today's top management is so vile and corrupt as to need a junior general - Lt General Sanchez - to do Central Command. They could not find a responsible and experienced general to touch it. Federal agents are now ordered to spy on Americans without even a court order. Military personal are ordered to kidnap, murder, and even hide their charges from the International Red Cross.

What has changed? 85% of all problems are directly traceable to top scumbag liars. And so 2,800 good Americans were murdered in Iraq for the glory and legacy of George Jr - who could not even finish his National Guard obligations and lied about that. What has changed? Science is perverted for the glory of that scumbag. Notice how many Americans now think torture is acceptable - who stupidly and with no grasp of reality believe that torture will get useful information. That is what has changed. Look at how many Americans, so much like Brown Shirts, deny a Universal Declaration for Human Rights and deny the Geneva Conventions. You have seen it posted even in The Cellar.

My facts have not changed. My tone has changed. No one ten years ago would have expected me to be posting so acidic. But then nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition. America has moved that much towards Nazistic concepts advocated by Urbane Guerilla and Rush Limbaugh. Even MaggieL is now tolerant and acceptable of such Nazi like attitudes. That is what has changed. 85% of all problems directly traceable to soundbyte liars. America has changed to a land where even religion should be imposed on all other people.

That SS agent was only doing his job. But today, that SS service agent is now ordered to investigate anyone who identifies administration lies about Iraq and who asks questions such as "When do we go after bin Laden". Do you realize how anti-American so many Americans have become?

$8billion to airlines with no strings attached - and Americans did not complain. Massive tariffs to enrich steel companies that are anti-American - and Americans said nothing. Hundreds of billions in government welfare to the drug industry so that they can maintain 40% and 90% higher prices for drugs - and America said nothing. I did not change. America did. American soldiers are given dog collars and leashes to torture prisoners – and then get blamed for doing what top White House management ordered. What changed? Me?

Rkzenrage posters in "Non-Americans are scum - and should be kidnapped" and in other threads would have never been relevant 5 and 10 years ago. Never relevant when Americans were acting as Americans. Those posters are sarcastically and cynically funny because America has changed that much and in that direction. Nazi like attitudes are promoted by Urbane Guerrilla. MaggieL even advocates the destruction of Habeas Corpus. And so many here have no problem with that. Cheney has openly said the White House does not have enough power. In Reagan and Clinton's time, we worried about a weaker White House with too much power. Today many in the Cellar advocate more presidental powers. What has changed? Me? My tone has changed. My position has not.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote