Thread: Strange dreams
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 07:39 AM   #52
Billy
Professor

My mother thinks that the dream indicates something to be happened. For me, I don't believe that. I don't know why I have strange dreams in my trip because of the soft pillow.

Last night I dreamed that one classmate of mine studying in Renmin Univeristy, a Chinese famouse university in Beijing, wanted to go hometown but lost money. He want to borrow money from me. We all came from same place and good friends. I wish I could helped him, but I could not did because I had lent my money to other people.

I felt strange this morning when I woke up. I have not contacted and met the classmate for years. And he did not study in the school and never borrowed money from me.

The fact is that yesterday one friend of mine wanted to borrow some money from me. I wanted to help him but cant do because I have lent all money to a friend to cure his serious sickness. I also have a big debt for it and will take months to return the money.

For this point, I think the dream is what we think much about something on day and still think of it at night when we sleep. Please don't consider it too seriously. It is just a nature matter. It means nothing but what we think.

Last edited by Billy; 11-05-2006 at 07:43 AM.
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote