Thread: Tasteless Jokes
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2002, 10:44 AM   #127
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How many lesbians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Quote:
Originally posted by russotto
Hmph. I'll bet you're the one who gave away the secrets, too. You're not going to tell the heterosexual women, are you?
Now wait a second, it seems that someone has jumped the gun a little here. Just two things, for the record here:

1. I created the lesbian in the joke therefore as HER creator I maintain that she is a lesbian who still believes that most, if not all men are meant to be controlled by women as mere fools.

2. The handy man smokes massive amounts of crack cocaine and, after passing the bong back and forth a few times she totaly forgets that she is a lesbian and then she does the handy man. She would try once again to remind herself somehow the next morning to once and for all screw the godamm thing in this time. It was a daily ritual that required very much memory and wind power until one day they both found themselves homeless and somewhat high on crack, and finally converted to solar.

THE END?

: ]