View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 12:22 PM   #257
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Nah, I'm a wuss. I'm 5'8 and weigh...um...over 250 pounds, rapidly losing my hair, and I've never been in a fistfight in my entire life. Used to wrestle a little, but that was like, half a century ago almost. I wouldn't describe myself as a pacifist, by any means. I know you have to fight to protect yourself, and I am a fervent supporter of the death penalty for capital crimes.

However, I'm a Libra, and a pretty stereotypical one, at that. I am a very MOR type fellow, and am always working to reach consensus, achieve balance, and otherwise avoid too many extremes. And yes, that was, indeed, a peace sign. I'm an old hippy. Finally, people do tell me I should smile more. I'm not unhappy, I just feel fake smiling for pictures.

Labrat...I said very nice things about your bum, and if you care to photograph your cleavage, I'm sure I'll have even more appropriate and ego-inflating adjectives to add to the mix. However, I never really had a preconceived notion of how you looked before you posted the pics of you and your young'un in the swimming pool, so you've just always been LabRat in my mental view.