View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 08:22 PM   #92
vonPrutz
Militant Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw

Appreciate why so many in the past four months have finally learned what should have been obvious four years ago. Appreciate why the Iraq war was clearly deja vue Vietnam.
Iraq is clearly deja vue Vietnam? In Vietnam the NVA and VietCong were tough enough to actually fight us, to commit to seizing and holding stategic positions. The only way Vietnam can be comparable to Iraq is if America cuts and runs from a fight because the mass of Americans are too weak and ignorant to fight a war. Personally I am against the Iraq war on the basis that Arabs can not have a democracy, nor do they deserve freedom paid for in Christian blood. That does not mean that I did not go down to the Recruiting Center yesterday and discuss my enlistment options in the Reserve. Because I was not born in America I take pride in being an American, perhaps patriotism should be something you should look into.