View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 11:27 PM   #4
rkzenrage

Only in the case where that group feels as if, and behaves as if, they are outsiders and that they are of the persuasion that they are superior to all others (who are just animals).
It is like saying one is being unfair if they do not shop at a Nazi, white supremacist, black panther or Hamas grocery store that uses all profits for only those types of activities... taking your money while looking at you as something to be despised while doing it.
I have first-hand experience with these hard-line fundamental types. They are not your normal, just-like-you-&-me Jewish neighbors.

Just because you don't agree with everything, all in a group does, does not mean you are against the whole of the group.
One does not have to be a hard-core Zionist to love Jewish people. For some reason, in the US, this has become confused. There are many Jews who are not Zionists at all.
I have no stance at all, BTW. I don't think their religion has squat to do with their politics anymore.
I only care what an individual has in their heart and what their actions are.
This is all hypothetical. I have never boycotted a business nor do I think there are any worth doing so to, at least that I know of.

Last edited by rkzenrage; 12-01-2006 at 11:35 PM.