View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 04:55 PM   #48
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode
The level of honest concentration on and involvement in the small talk is directly proportionate to one's desire to get laid. The higher your hormone level, the more engaged you are...

"...and then, I brought in the trash can, like, and my dog was all like, woof - he's so cute! - so I put down the trash can and got him a doggie biscuit..."

"Fascinating. Yes, dogs can be very intelligent. I'll bet he was practically telepathing you that he wanted a biscuit. We call them cookies at our house. Say, did anyone ever tell you that you have great tits?"
Again... refuse to participate in small-talk, get your bad-boy on! Gets you laid, it is the short-cut.
As far as why I have no issue with meeting new people, we are all connected and 99.999% the same. The, pathetically, few differences that people like to focus on to separate us are, mostly, meaningless. The few people that I don't like are those who use those minute differences to do harm, all are for petty reasons. I can still converse with them in polite company. Emotions can be controlled, some choose not to.