Thread: Armed America
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #239
Jordan
Sibling of the Commonweal

Bingo! you're catching on. If I am attacked or if I were to be robbed again, I would have the ability to defend myself. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not a raving bloodthirsty flesh eating gun rights fanatic, merely another human being looking out for myself and my property.

I believe I answered this ludicrous statement before.

You say that the criminal would be easily identifiable. How? How would the criminal be easily identifiable before he pulls his weapon? They don't all run about in black masks and waving Tommy guns in the air. You can't be sure that a person is a criminal and out to do you harm until they voice their threat.

Seeing as how I've already been in a situation where a firearm came in handy against 3-1 odds, I'm already 100% ahead of your game on this topic.

Question: Because the majority of rapists are male, should all men have to give up their penises?

Question: Because all D.U.I.s only when you mix alcohol and vehicles, should we ban cars or alcohol?

Responsibility lies with the owner and operator, not with an inanimate object.