View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 04:00 PM   #5
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally posted by Elspode
Awhile back, I recall having seen handbags, briefcases and other daily carry items that were constructed in such a manner as to accomodate a real gun.
There are several companies that produce items like this. Some of the nicest are made by Coronado Leather. In addition to purses, briefcases, and really nice leather jackets with concealed carry pockets, they have a variety of other accessories.

I want to get one of their dayplanners, which even has a section for a calendar, as well as holding a pistol and two magazines.

Kramer Handgun Leather also makes a variety of concealment holsters, but their primary products are just "regular" but extremely well-made holsters. They also have a line of "ThunderWear" undershirts for men and women that include a concealment holster panel. I recently read an article that said they are working on horsehide bomber jackets.

I have an item or two in of this sort ... there are just some outfits where it's more difficult to carry a pistol ... spoils the line of a "little black dress", you know?

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote