Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 09:08 PM   #162
King
Conquistador

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.HI.P View Post
Thanks. I'm not throwing anything away
...he comes from another site where he follows me around throwing remarks around.
He could simply keep his distance and co-exist here, but his motives come from previous pwnage as you can clearly see by his only kind of approach in my direction. Get over it King!

Greeks applauded the Turks after their superior showing on the pitch.
My prediction had nothing to do with preformance on the pitch.
It was based on a pre-determined match based on politics.
Not the usual pre-determined match based on money which are amazingly acurate.
You can't win them all.
I don't know what you mean by me coming from another site. I'm not a member anywhere else. I don't follow you around, I just participate in this place like you do and sometimes we are in the same place. That only seems natural. You think you have 'pwned' me before? That's weird because I don't think anyone agreed with you on the other thread.

I know that you can't win them all, but you didn't say, "I think it will be a draw", you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.HI.P View Post
It's fixed ....The tension between the two country forbids a Turkish win inside Greece.
Clearly you either made this up or were mislead by someone else. I'd just like to know which and why. You seem to really dislike me and I don't know why. I don't dislike you, but if anyone is going to basically make things up, as it seems you did, then I'll call them on it if I feel it's a situation I know enough about. I think I'm being pretty reasonable here. Please don't get aggressive with me; it's not nice, and it's not cool, especially over the internet.