View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 10:18 PM   #11
aftselakhis
Love can't buy me money

Location: Canada, and hell if I'll tell you what city, 'tis horrible here (s'right, Winnipeg)
The feeling is mutual. For a while, being the crazy cat (rodent, this building won't allow cats) lady worked for me. Then I got sick of it, because it's not me. I'm trying the naturopathic approach, seeing as nothing else has worked, and attempting the "Anti-Candida" diet. It's not easy to prepare the foods I'm allowed, or even remember. Plus there are supplements; it's almost not worth it. It's been four years, and my free-spirit, do-it-all personality is not faring well. Everything hurts, even my Sealy Posturepedic. I've tried alcohol, and even that doesn't help after a while, and leads to other problems to compound those you've already got. Not to mention I've developed an allergy. The best option I can think of is to ask my doctor about a morphine patch, perhaps get a new bed. I've become somewhat of a home-remedy expert, if I knew your symptoms, I may be able to offer some ideas. The things that work for most people haven't for me, but that doesn't mean they won't for you. Let's hope. *crosses fingers*

Best wishes.
aftselakhis is offline   Reply With Quote