View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 07:46 PM   #115
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksNuts View Post
Yet you are quick to get pissie when people do things like stop quickly in front of you when you are in your chair?

Its common courtesy not to stop abruptly, so is not talking on your phone whilst you are in a restaurant, at the checkout of any store or dealing with who is serving you.

FWIW, I am with you on the not stopping issue, I get pram rage occasionally....and I DONT care who talks on their phone...but I wont talk on the phone whilst in any of those situations out of common courtesy to others.

Oh and its kinda hard NOT to be in your business if you are discussing things on your phone in public
I stop talking when discussing things with the check-out person or server. I never stated anything about dealing with anyone, I only mentioned being in-line.
What does talking on the phone have to do with anyone around me in a restaurant?
Then I don't want you talking to those with you, same thing.
I will speak to whom I please when I please.
I am not "pissy" at all, if I were I would just run my, several hundred pound, chair with me, another couple hundred pounds, in it into their ankles and act like I was not looking, "oops"
I don't see how what I am doing while on my own in public is "common" anything, as long as I am not overly loud, which I am not, phone-yellers confuse me. If you can speak to the person next to you I am going to speak on my phone and it is no one's business.