View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 12:58 AM   #12
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Multiple bottles of Motrin, Motrin Cold and Sinus, and whatever the McNeil Antihistamine is called (no, my periods are not that bad, I just have a friend who works for McNeil Pharmaceutical who hooks me up for stuff like that. I have a cabinet full of Splenda in the kitchen), spare deodorant and toothpaste (the in-use stuff just sits out on the countertop), bottle of Michael Kors Island perfume (brand new on the market and fantabulous, new favorite), tweezers, pile of assorted razor covers that I never remember to put back on the disposable razors when I'm throwing them out, bandage scissors, box of assorted cartoon character (mostly) Bandaids including Snoopy, Rugrats, Scooby Doo, Star Wars, Hello Kitty, Winnie-the-Pooh, Kermit the Frog and Glow-in-the-Dark Spongebobs, Pepcid Complete, couple bottles of New Age Magickal Gem Essences, some special emergency pain killers that probably passed their expiration dates two to three years ago, MaryKay facial cleaning system, and a large bottle of Hoppes No. 9 gun cleaning fluid, cleaning rods, and cotton patches in multiple calibers.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote