View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 02:22 AM   #98
duck_duck
Soul Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnesschronic View Post
So, you're telling me everyday people get shot in the head for their purse in America. That is the most outrageous thing I've ever heard. Police abuse. I am 100000% sure American police injustice is 100000x LESS than communist China's police injustice. And I have heard many stories from my Chinese friends who visit there in the summer. Goddamnit where is the morning. I really didn't think immigrants would move here if they thought our crime was so fucking "rampant." Isn't that why they moved to America? To escape poverty, oppression, VIOLENCE and to have an opportunity? Why come to America, you might have a 100% chance of getting shot in the head for your purse.
So car jacking and armed robbery in america is rare? That is new. And as for the police abuse you are comparing to mainland china. You might be right that it is worse in mainland china. I wouldn't know because I have never lived there but neither have you.
Why do immigrants move to america? certainly not because of crimes in their own country but because they think they can make more money in america.
duck_duck is offline   Reply With Quote