View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #15
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

my late night thoughts

did i turn the back air conditioner off what time is it did i remember to send that letter to that one student and why is everyone so damn demanding should i be different what was that one song that show was so funny tonight chuckle my head hurts what's that noise outside did the ambulance come for the old man next door again do i have to go to work tomorrow is there a way to get out of it like malaria or something i wonder what ever happened to the muscovy duck i really like him remember that neighbor who called him a good old duck tomorrow i really start dieting and working out or maybe i better hit the club the drawing is up to almost 5 grand why am i who i am wouldn't it be nice to be well adjusted and not lonely but then again i like being alone and doing what i want when i want it sure would be nice to win the lottery so i could do volunteer work that i liked if i felt like it or go fishing or swimming but first i would hit a fat farm in a resort so i feel better and what car would i buy did i pay the gas bill i can't believe they haven't shut it off one time i got the prettiest pink roses did that bitch really say that today how come i can't sleep i'm really trying to sleep i'll count backwards from a hundred really slow one hundred ninety-nine, ninety-eight, ninety-damn that heartburn shouldn't have made tacos and i should give up the coffee wonder if it will rain i hope so i love rain i'm a strange girl perhaps i should change what am i going to wear tomorrow did i do laundry remember when jughead told archie he was a knob no that never happened ...

Something like that. Free association.