View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 04:36 PM   #14
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

If not complex enough, apparently, an evangelical Christian group is distributing 700,000 DVDs that disparaged Mormons. How can one 'moral' evangelical Christian organization attack another politically active Christian movement?

Replicated again, when a religion goes beyond a relationship between one and one's god, then satanism (in its many forms including religious wars, hate, pedophilia, torture to 'save' another from himself, etc) is possible and justified.

Why does the most religious western nation, with a leader clearly elected by the most religious, now advocate international kidnapping, "Pearl Harboring" of a sovereign nation, outright lying justified by the agenda, suspension of Constitutional rights, perversion of science, imprisonment without judicial review, and torture. This is what happens when religion is anything but a relationship between one and his god. Notice the more secular nations don’t kid off their kids in school – and decide to do nothing. Even torture is now becoming more acceptable – demonstrated by how a TV show called ‘24’ is brainwashing the young. This is what the most extremist religious advocate?

Religious extremists even swore on a bible to tell the truth in a PA Federal Court – and then outrightly lied. Now an evangelical group in NY distributes 700,000 DVDs to promote hate of Mormon? Just another reason why 'good' nations must keep politics and religion separate.

I don’t see religious people up in arms about how corrupt their peers really are. “A man who marries outside his religion inherits the devil for a father-in-law.” I did not see religious people rising up to condemn that religious leader for his statements of hate.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote