View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 03:28 PM   #64
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
What planet are you from tw? You really do believe this tripe. The only thing I can figure out is that you are either an illegal, the child of an illegal, or are making money on the back of illegals and are fearful of our country finally getting a handle around this problem and regulating the flow of people across our currently pourous borders. Those illegals do not represent the productive part of our economy and there is no way for you to back up such assertions.
The fact was stated just so that those who know using political agendas (rather than facts) would respond. Throughout the world, the most productive economies are those who import and employ immigrants. And the most productive person is typically the third generation immigrant. Who are the lazy bastards on the dole? Mostly the lazy citizens who also worry more about their rights than their responsiblities.

The most productive people in a nation are its immigrants. Why are most American engineers (more than 50%) now immigrants and foreigners? It says much about Americans who believed Barbie: "Math is hard". George Jr also uses that work harrrd also as an excuse. Immigrants instead do the work. And TheMercenary makes accusations because he never bothered to learn basic facts - such as regional recessions created by a major crackdown on illegal immigrants.

I have no problem with immigrants. Everyone tends to be a better worker. Many can even understand the math I might be working on. It is the legacy Americans - those from a long line of American citizens - who tend to be more lazy and are lesser educated. But that last part is only my observation. Facts are that immigrant children are among the most productive Americans.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote