View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 08:38 PM   #70
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
The fact was stated just so that those who know using political agendas (rather than facts) would respond. Throughout the world, the most productive economies are those who import and employ immigrants. And the most productive person is typically the third generation immigrant. Who are the lazy bastards on the dole? Mostly the lazy citizens who also worry more about their rights than their responsiblities.

The most productive people in a nation are its immigrants. Why are most American engineers (more than 50%) now immigrants and foreigners? It says much about Americans who believed Barbie: "Math is hard". George Jr also uses that work harrrd also as an excuse. Immigrants instead do the work. And TheMercenary makes accusations because he never bothered to learn basic facts - such as regional recessions created by a major crackdown on illegal immigrants.

I have no problem with immigrants. Everyone tends to be a better worker. Many can even understand the math I might be working on. It is the legacy Americans - those from a long line of American citizens - who tend to be more lazy and are lesser educated. But that last part is only my observation. Facts are that immigrant children are among the most productive Americans.
Be clear, I have no problem with immigrants either... legal ones. My problem is with illegal ones. I am pro-LEGAL immigration, through current legal processes, applications, and processing.