View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 10:39 AM   #45
freshnesschronic
Professor

Heated debate, reminiscent of me and duck in the other America sucks thread months ago.And this is basically the same too, a 19 year old Yankee vs. a 16 year old omniscent immigrant.
And the word invaded, that's the funniest thing someone could ever call the Latinos who come to the States, if they were invading they would be rampaging our cities, burning houses, obliterating state capitals. They are coming here to work and settle!

Ducky is just a 16 year old girl who proclaims herself as Re the sun god because after living in America she knows it inside out and wants to deface things abnormal from Hong Kong the Utopia, which is strange because many of my immigrant friends prefer America to their homeland, something about freedom and equality? Eh, nevermind. Let's just nod our heads and say "yeah, mmhmm" next time she talks about something she "knows".

And no I did not have a relationship, with Ms. Lewinsky, I mean ducky.

Also, America is not dying. It will, but it is not now. No civilization lasts forever (Egypt, Greece, Rome, Imperial Japan, the British Empire) so we are going to follow suit. But we definitely are not dying NOW. We just let one idiot take us 2 step backwards because he wants to gain acceptance from his daddy. How is that dying? That has to happen like 6 times in a row AND have our territory shrunk by half. The US is not dying and it's blasphemy to think so.
freshnesschronic is offline   Reply With Quote