View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #333
lizzymahoney
Major Inhabitant

Sow's ear? Please, chile. You have a very interesting right tit, with or without the jewelry. Interesting is always good. Think how boring it would be if you had no texture for contrast.

You know how a little bit of salt makes the sweet cantaloupe taste better? We learn to appreciate things because we know the full range of experience. If you have only bland smooth white boobs and have never seen anything else, then they are boring. So you just happen to have a body modification from before it was popular. It's not by choice but it's all yours. And very distinctive, eh?

Of course I'm saying this because I'm still healing from a farkin' brown recluse bite on my right boob. Not as bad as it could be, but I have the depressed scar and surrounding purple flesh with a ring of staph infection scars a few inches out from that, and a few spots out from that ring, too. All new wounds within the last two months. What am I going to do about it? Nothing. It's mutilation not of my choosing, but I have since considered doing self piercing as an affirming thing. Right now I don't want any stranger anywhere near my boobs.

Thanks for posting that lovely marbled orb of yours.
lizzymahoney is offline   Reply With Quote