Thread: TMNT
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 08:44 AM   #29
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by Spinzgirl
Never was a huge TMNT fan, was a bit after my time (I was a huge Votron fan, tho) but I don't like the new animation. It's so dark, so scary looking. Haven't actually watched it but it looks hokey.

But that's beside the point. Does anyone know if they show Voltron on any station?
No.

Since you didn't get a welcome post, here it is.

I'm the resident asshole. The older I become, the more I hate people as a whole. I'm pretty quick to tell your that your ideas are ridiculous and even quicker to write you off as someone whom I don't need to pay attention to. I'm basically married, which means I don't feel like I need to be nice to females - so I'm not. You'll get no special treatment from me because I don't care. Since you seem to be more of the liberal bent (judging from your profile and your few posts), we will probably agree on many things but disagree on even more. And I probably won't keep it a secret.

That having been said, I'm glad you're here. The Cellar, to me, is a community. It works very well, and I hope it works well for you. I've been posting regularly here for nearly two years and it's been a good time. It can be pretty much anything to you that you want it to. You decide your level of involvement. I hope that it's as fulfilling for you as it has been for me; that you find friends here and that your enemies aren't too evil; that, at the end of your stay, be it a week or ten years, you say "I'm glad I did that."

Don't be discouraged too quickly and I believe you'll find it's worth it.

I'm glad to have you. Welcome to the Cellar.