Thread: Censorship, Yo
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 11:43 AM   #11
Jeboduuza
Custom User Title

Tell me about it Bullitt.

Here's a snippet of Jack from Wikipedia.
Quote:
Thompson's "high-profile crusades" have made him an enemy of video game aficionados.[60] On occasion, Thompson has sparred directly with the gaming industry and its fans. In 2005, he wrote an open letter to Entertainment Software Association president Doug Lowenstein, making what he described as a “a modest video game proposal” (an allusion to the title of Jonathan Swift's satirical essay, A Modest Proposal) to the video game industry: Thompson said he would donate $10,000 to a charity designated by Take-Two CEO Paul Eibeler if any video game company would create a game including the scenario he described in the letter. The scenario called for the main character, whose son was killed by a boy who played violent video games, to murder a number of industry executives (including one modeled on Eibeler) and go on a killing spree at the Electronic Entertainment Expo. Video game fans promptly began working to take Thompson up on his offer, resulting in the game I'm O.K - A Murder Simulator. Afterwards, he claimed that his proposal was satire, and as of May 2007, he has not made his proposed donation.
Freakin' lil bitch can't own up, what a tool.