View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 04:41 AM   #82
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Why do all the so called evolutionists and atheists HERE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD like to be intolerant, because that's the message I'm getting. Lazy tolerance, you don't know me so how about you shut the fuck up ya goddamn fool. I am not that open of a person so I do not disclose openly my lifestyle and what happens but you fucking dolt seem to have written my autobiography and have you it involves religion A LOT and my relationship with atheism is MY OWN and will not have a bunch of other atheists tell me how I should think about tolerance and why other religions are wrong and why they are "bad". I could write a book for creationist arguments but I don't even need to. You atheists and evolutionists here are good enough evidence to support why the mainstream media doesn't support atheism. I'm a goddamn atheist and evolutionist but I will fucking have Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, and pagan friends who follow a faith and I do respect each and every one of them as a person, as a human. They are not "bad" they are just different. If you want this place to become a fucking homogenous atheist country then you are just like the neo-cons trying to force God in school.
Who the fuck rattled his cage? At what point does not wanting creationism foisted onto children through their schools equate to intolerance of other peoples' faiths?

Actually, I really am deeply intolerant of religion. I think it damages us as people to base our lives and our moral codes on fairy dust and the writings of the long dead. Doesn't mean I don't have Christian and Moslem friends. They no doubt see my take on the world as deeply flawed and wilfuly ignorant of the truth. Doesn't mean they can't have atheist friends.....see how that works?

Arrogant, fucking prick. Why are you banging their drum, you alleged-atheist? There's plenty of intelligent, well read, reasonable Christians on this board who can do a much better job of 'defending' their faith from the intolerance of their atheist fellow-dwellars. In fact...you've managed, rather remarkably to unite a very disparate group of people whose views on faith generally are poles apart...

Takes a fair amount to annoy me, but you've succeeded handsomely.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote