View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 08:55 AM   #6
Gannet495
Disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God's Son

> Hey, maybe the kid went to Jesus Camp?

nope, nor Bible college. I simply study the bible with the help of e-sword so I can compare translations and review commentaries, and I search the internet for additional help. that silly Jesus Camp should be closed down, that's not what Jesus would have people do.

you have to understand that there are closed-minded people within AND outside of religion, and also strong thinkers within and outside of religion. one does not need to be weak minded to be in religion, only strong-faithed.

> the proselytizing bomb to drop

i'm not proselytizing, i'm telling you the good news of the Lordship and resurrection of Jesus. You can believe it and be saved, or not. Jesus talked about people who proselytize:

Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

I'm not interested in making any of you "children of hell", as I'm afraid some of those poor kids in Jesus camp may end up being, but only to stir up your hearts unto faith in the real, living, God.
Gannet495 is offline   Reply With Quote