View Single Post
Old 03-26-2003, 10:44 PM   #74
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Hey, I win the contest for who managed to piss her off the most, if number of handle mentions in her rant is used as the criterion.

Those shots at my website really hurt, too. After all, I take such obvious pride in it. I have another equally lame site at www.lanelambert.com, if you'd like to have a shot at that one, too. It will hurt just about as much. You can also critique the amateurish musical works therein, so you'll get double the revenge opportunities! Can't give you a better deal than that.

Fortunately, I know the old adage, "Those who do, do; those who can't, criticize." I'm a critic, not a coder. Hey, Missy...next time you criticize a movie, or a piece of music, or anything else that you cannot do yourself, you'll be just like me!

BTW, the definition of SPAM on The Cellar is whatever the residents say it is. If you or your boypal had bothered to hang out and check the lay of the land for a day or two, rather than leaping in and making a blatantly commercial posting, you might have not only gotten constructive commentary, but made some friends. These people are among the brightest and most decent people I've found online, and I've been online for a long, long time.

Now, where'd I put that bottle of sleeping pills? Time for me to do the manly thing and put me out of your misery.

Last edited by Elspode; 03-26-2003 at 10:50 PM.