View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 12:49 PM   #179
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

I could kind of crush on Rachel, not least for her looking like she should have dimples in her cheeks when she smiles that broad smile -- but she doesn't. Attention-getting.

Hey, she's brunette, she's clearly passionate about food and its creation, she's got a good figure. And she can cook -- and she can teach you how. She makes good money at it too.

Rachel's got a lot going for her. Some don't like her vocal squeaks, but they don't bother me. What does bother me is accidentally treading on my tongue watching her. That's a hell of a way to find out the living room carpet really needs vacuuming.

Well, ninety to ninety-five men out of a hundred like people like you, skysidhe. You know, female people. That, and the fully grown make the best partners. Remember that men as a whole are less inclined to say love loudly than to do love, and long.

Meanwhile, it's a real hoot getting men to do something if you can frame it as an opportunity to show off before women. That is like totally not a secret; you'll see us smile knowingly then, and, laughing a little, go right on to do whatever it is.

Right down to "honey-do" projects.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 09-18-2007 at 01:00 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote