View Single Post
Old 09-27-2001, 09:29 PM   #3
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Soundgarden--Slaves and Bulldozers: This was the song that made me want to sing in a band. Chris Cornell was already respected as a good singer and songwriter, but this song just takes Soundgarden over the top.

Nirvana--Smells Like Teen Spirit: When this song came out, I was a sophomore in high school. A friend of mine told me about this great song where you couldn't understand a word the singer was saying. This song began my quest of music appreciation and history.

Ministry--N.W.O: I just happened to turn on a radio station in St. Louis one night...and this song just blew me out of the water. It was the greatest song I have ever heard...and still is.

Reverend Horton Heat--"Big Sky/Baddest of the Bad": I had heard about the antics of the good Reverend...then I heard about his wild live shows. I bummed the CD off a friend and was just entranced by it...these two songs (which run together on the CD) are the perfect beginning to the CD...and the perfect beginning to one of his shows (of which I've partaken in 8 now).

Depeche Mode--"I Feel You" (live): Have you ever heard one of those songs that just stirs something up inside of you, but you're not sure what it is?

Last edited by elSicomoro; 09-27-2001 at 09:45 PM.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote