View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 10:21 AM   #9
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Get a disposable tyvek painter's coveralls suit from Home Depot, and a can of orange spray paint. $15 bucks total for both.

Edit: Use a stapler if you want to make it more fitted. They are often one size fits all.
Hmm....this sounds just like something I would do. Which is why I'm not going to do it. lol!! Not only are people not going to get it....I'll look stinking awful. This costume idea has become a bust.
Because.......
I am the queen of horrible home-made costumes. One year I put black ink on a white tee shirt and went as the ink blot test.(yeah...people finally got it but still thought it was dumb) I also went as the boogie-man another year because no one knows what he looks like. I am trying to avoid the wtf comments....I need to go pro. So I'm giving up on the Sealab idea. I am completely unable to find an entirely orange scuba suit or wet suit on the internet.....All my other ideas are just about as impossible to carry off. I also want a Pink Panther suit.

So it's back to square one. Maybe I'll just give in and go to the party city outfitters....I don't know what I'm going to do....