View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 05:28 PM   #10
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

This was going to be a PM. I decided that was cowardly.

Honestly Spexx, one of the main reasons I have stayed out of this is because you are involved. I have always enjoyed your posts and I respect you. So if any claims of favouritism are made I have to include them on your part.

I have already shown my colours as liking both Jinx and LJ - even if they were completely separate I would like them as separate posters, the fact they are married does not affect my opinion.

I do not agree with either of them on every point. A big stumbling block is simply the US way of life compared to the UK way of life - see Dana's altercations with Bruce (both of whom I adore)

I think what is really causing me problems is you calling names as a matter of fact. When I see you say Limpjism or skanx it really hurts. I like these people and I like you. I know LJ uses rude nicknames for people - but he is not you and you are not him. It means more to you. You intend it to wound. Yes, I could pick up LJ on every dig he makes at someone like Freshnesschronic, but there isn't much point - LJ isn't genuinely trying to hurt him- my assumption is a tiredness with the victim card but I won't put words into his mouth.

I don't like any of the nasty vibes in the Cellar at the moment. And I'm not saying you are to blame. I'm just saying put the past behind. I admire your posts from 6 months back. Please - please - drop the personal attacks?

And the same to Lumberjim if it helps.