Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 07:04 PM   #352
Mac_The_Handicapper
Profitable Prophet

To the obviously young moron...

I'm not the only one that doesn't pick all the games, as EVERY single one of the worlds top Football Handicappers do the same. Only a MONKEY OR AN IDIOT would feel the need to pick every single game. Some weeks you may CHOOSE to pick all the games, but in most weeks there are 4-5 TRAP games and the Smart Handicappers STAY AWAY from these games. There is a reason why my picks come out on Saturday and W.HI.P's come out on Wednesdays. We are 2 different Handicappers, W.HI.P likes to bet on the Early bird spreads, before the spreadmakers have a chance to CORRECT their spreads. I make my bets after the spreadmakers make their plays, because I use the Line Change, as one of my factors in making a decision on my bets.

This is the last time I will address you, you're obviously someone who is here from Toronto and W.HI.P probably brought you here. You obviously don't have the guts or the balls to talk to W.HI.P in person and are hiding behind an alias screen name. Calling everybody an internet geek, and saying they are safe behind their computer screens just shows your Immaturity and your Intelligence level. I will let my picks speak for themselves, and if anybody needs or wants to ask me questions I will gladly ask them.

P.S I thank you for visiting the site www.prosportsbettingtips.com you are just giving me more hits and traffic, so that when we sell our space to advertisers you will actually be doing me a favour.