Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:44 PM   #361
Master_At_Covering
Belt Conveyor

Cool TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

undertoad i greatly appreciate the fair chance in proving myself, personally iam disappointed in my picks this week and trupick had one bad week, which we can all agree happens to the best handicappers across North America..... As for comments posted earlier by a Mr.Mac "handicapper of three years"!!!!! buddy you want to make age comments because of the way I talk!!! I am just an ignorant person you my friend are the 20 year old over weight child who is obviously in desperate need of attention, i saw your video messages you want to b in the lime light that bad, then make better picks the opening week of your site one guy goes 2-3 in college football the self proclaimed witch who can c into the future goes 3-4 WOW what future do u c buddy, hate to b repetitive but lay off the drugs and Mac a mere 5-3 mayb 5-4 or 6-4 pending the monaday nighter!!! congratulations it must have just been a bad week b cuz apparantely none of us handicappers did great i personally stand at 6-5 and plan on going to 7-5 after the packers cover tonight... but seeing as how we dont have to pick all the games, even though instigated to do so by a Mr.lumberjim who had an exceptional week(applaude) i will come back strong next week guaranteeing a plus 65 week.......and mr. whip or witch or crackhead whatever u r u r just dying inside seeing some one discredit u, n y not u haven't done much at all this season Mr.undertoad has fairly granted us timne to prove ourselves, thank you once again I wont dissapoint you you are a good fair and reasonable man, Lumberjim I look forward to competing with you some more because you did impress me this week cudos, as for the losers on www.prosportsbettingtips.com if you plan on selling your site to corporations for advertisement, i suggest you get some handicappers whom can consistly pick above 65% b cuz this under par tip system wont cut it
PS: TO MAC AND W.H.I.P. HAHAHAHAHAHAH WEEK 1 FOR YOUR SITE WAS A LAUGHING FAILURE I WISH YOU ALL THE WORST IN THE FUTURE LOSERS