View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:13 AM   #930
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Tuesday can be Monday when Monday is a holiday.

My computer was blank this morning. IT came and looked at it and took it to the IT hospital.

I can't get into terminal server to do anything on this computer.

Student worker: "Um, this student said they filled out their MPN at the beginning of the semester and someone told her that her check would be here this week and we just got her MPN on the 6th but they turned in everything...." (fade to my brain voice saying "I turned everything in in 1987 why isn't it processed" and my other brain voice arguing that they always say it was a hundred years ago when often it was yesterday) and I had to tell her to take a number and our loan person would have to look into it because I can't do a damn thing on this computer!

Argh.

Thank you. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

[/work rant]

oh, and I've had a "sick" headache for three days and I'm not getting over this illness and I'm starting to suspect SARS or e-coli or bubonic plague and I wish I'd just get sick as hell and get it over with because my life sucks anyway (now I better go find something that's making me happy and post it in the other thread...hmmm, what's going good right now? Money? No. Relationship? No. Work? No. My efforts at a positive attitude? No. Coffee's good though. I like coffee!)

Last edited by Shawnee123; 11-13-2007 at 08:17 AM. Reason: add to bitching
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote